Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Song Review: At The Cross


There's no greater love than the love of the Lord for us. He gave His Son for us to be saved from our sins. he is always with us, through pain and happiness. No matter what we do, wherever we go, the Lord will always guide us. There's nothing to worry about because we are under God's protection.

Hillsong Church has produced hundreds of Christian songs on albums since 1992 on more than fifty albums, mostly under their own label, Hillsong Music. One of those sons is "At The Cross". The song says that the Lord loves us. He is always there to guide us. Though we always fail, the Lord is still there Who never stops on loving us. There's no greater love than then the Love of the Lord for us. Because in god's heart, we are safe and there's nothing to worry about. god's love will never leave us, so whenever we feel alone like problems will never ends, just always remember that God is always holding your hand, He will never leave you.

Favorite Line: "Oh Lord You've searched me, You know my way, Even when I fail You, I know You love me, Your holy presence, Surrounding me, In every season, I know You love me "

No comments:

Post a Comment